An audit is simply a review, assessment, survey, or continual improvement program to make sure your ERP and the people running it, are operating at peak efficiency for optimum results. An audit can be performed after training, data conversion, cut over, 2 to 3 months after go-live or anytime you want to improve system usage and procedures.
A GAP Analysis provides a formal review of the implementation and provides a scorecard to help you determine if the business and management objectives of the company have been reached. More importantly, the GAP Analysis provides direction for where the implementation process needs to go next.
With an audit you can:
- Ensure proper execution of key business processes
- Measure user understanding and competency
- Identify areas of conflict and potential improvement
- Establish performance measurements against business goals
- Provide direction to “Plan Forward”